Ashlee Simpson – The New Chin Chronicles

previous post: The worst socialite nose job ever -- next post: Summer is the perfect time to show your new implants

Ashlee Simpson and her sister Jessica are my all time favorite plastic surgery sisters. They will stop at nothing in the quest for ‘beauty’. Ashlee has had, in my opinion, her breasts inflated, at least two rhinoplasty surgeries, and a plethora of lip injections. This fall, she will be appearing on the new Melrose Place and in anticipation, it seems she has had some sort of chin implant and another round of lip injections. The combination of the two is not asthetically appealing. It makes her look old.

Ashlee Simpson
Ashlee Simpson

1. Ashlee Simpson’s Huge Chin Implant Ashlee Simpson was in NYC last week showing off her...
  2. Brooke Shields – cheek and chin implants? Brooke Shields has been looking harsh for the past few...
  3. Donatella Versace – the long hidden before photo Donatella was mostly a mystery to the world before her...

Comment by Bink — July 30, 2009 at 4:30 pm

WTF is she thinking, with that chin? Is she trying to look like “American Dad”?

Comment by F1Fan — July 30, 2009 at 5:28 pm

She’s just trying to look more like her idol! (Michael Schumacher)
Who can blame her? :D

Comment by abcde — July 30, 2009 at 6:05 pm

She’s definitely done something on her chin, but I like the effect. It’s hotter this way

Comment by Jennifer Gail — July 30, 2009 at 7:34 pm

Have you EVER seen a woman with a chin implant that looks better? She looks like she is on steroids and has a more masculine chin!

Comment by Patricia — July 30, 2009 at 7:57 pm

I knew it! That chin seemed so fake. I like the old Ashlee.

Comment by eh — July 30, 2009 at 9:29 pm

i didn’t realize the jay leno look was so “in”.

Comment by Brooke — July 30, 2009 at 10:28 pm

I thought she was so quirky-looking and pretty when she first debuted, and she ruined her looks with plastic surgery. I saw her in a clip on Melrose Place… she wasn’t very good, and her chin looked REALLY weird.

Comment by Barbara — July 31, 2009 at 1:23 am

How do these people with talent that escapes me make it? I’d love to know. What does this girl do? Man, I would love to know the secret of such a group of no real talented people making big bucks. Amazing. Anyone buying into this crop of people, no need to mention names, have got to be people thant settle for big time mediocrity.

Comment by Mosquito — July 31, 2009 at 3:17 am

OMG… Who would want a chin like that…?! Crazy… O_o

Comment by Linnythepooh — July 31, 2009 at 3:26 am

What was she thinking? It makes her look like a witch!

Comment by sue hansen — July 31, 2009 at 8:45 am

All she needs now is a wart on her nose and a black pointy hat.
That chin already looked like a witches chin…now its even worse…

Comment by Nuria — July 31, 2009 at 11:11 am

Her face almost looks punched in or something. Her chin sticks out way too much.

Comment by Katie — July 31, 2009 at 3:56 pm

Eeks to the new chin.

Comment by Javi — July 31, 2009 at 5:01 pm

Well I’ll admit that it looks like she got some trout pout going on but I really don’t think that her chin is an implant. As you can tell in her most recent photo, she’s a lot thinner than she used to be. Usually when you lose weight, your face is the first to show it, and I think that is the case. You can see how the rest of her features look sharper in general because of the weight loss.

Comment by Nick H — July 31, 2009 at 9:04 pm

She also has terrible eye makeup in the first 2009 picture.

Damn, she was so cute before. What goes thru ppl’s minds, I will never know.

Comment by Blackie — July 31, 2009 at 11:42 pm

In the lower right pic, she looks like a 40 yr old meth addict, y’know, the kind who have underslung jaws due to their missing/effed-up teeth…

Amen, why do people do this? And, yes, what the hell is she even famous for?!

Comment by steve — August 1, 2009 at 6:17 am

In that last photo of her in profile, she kinda reminds me of the old lady part of that optical illusion that switches between the young woman and the old woman.

But those lips are weird in conjunction with that chin. It kinda looks like those oversized wax lips stuck on to an old lady statue. And what’s with that weird ridge of skin that goes around her upper lip? It looks like a mustache-shaped subdermal implant or something….

Comment by Mari — August 1, 2009 at 7:56 am

Forget the chin, her smile and nose remind me of the Grinch who stole Christmas. Why can’t people be happy with the way they look? She was pretty before. You need a couple imperfections on your body. I mean, think about it celebrities are basically teaching young girls that if you are not happy with yourself change your appearance, and it’s quite sad. And once you get one surgery you want to keep changing and then you end up like that Cat Lady, Josselyn whatever her name is .

Comment by SB123 — August 1, 2009 at 8:59 am

If she thinks the smoky eye look and the red hair is going to detract us from her “work” then she’s delusional.

Comment by Kristen — August 1, 2009 at 10:51 am

She should have kept her old nose. It made her pretty and different. Not a fan, but she was much cuter before she had anything done.

Comment by Mark C. — August 1, 2009 at 10:33 pm

24 years old. Good gravy.

Comment by le — August 1, 2009 at 11:24 pm

stupid celebrities and their stupid minds.. always ruining themselves. I guess this is why we consider them celebrities and not artistes..

Comment by Barbara — August 2, 2009 at 5:24 am

She was born with a big nose & a normal chin….now she has a normal nose & a big chin – go figure! LOL
And what about those toilet plunger lips?!!!

Comment by rhinocerous — August 2, 2009 at 7:49 am

If that is a chin implant, I hope she can remove it or file it down. If her weird new look is caused by weight loss, she should put the pounds back on. Her face looks totally out of balance.

Comment by Bob G. — August 2, 2009 at 8:31 am

She looks pretty good in all of the pictures. Her chin hasn’t changed all that much. Certainly not a candidate for “awful plastic surgery” in my book, and I wouldn’t kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

Comment by Taabah — August 2, 2009 at 5:36 pm

OMG, the LR picture looks like a female version of Owen Wilson and that is not a compliment. Fatten up a little girlfriend and stop the lip injections. With any luck you might get back to that cute girl you once were.

Comment by Miss Penelope — August 2, 2009 at 9:27 pm

did she look at a picture of Jim Carrey and use that as her model??? eeeww!!!

Comment by bast — August 3, 2009 at 11:58 am

I agree with the one comment, that is her chin, her expression is simply making it look longer, and really it is rather prominent at the best of times. She looks great, I hope she leaves herself alone.

Comment by Luna — August 3, 2009 at 12:00 pm

Well that just looks terrible.

Comment by Reece — August 3, 2009 at 12:19 pm

Why do people want to make their heads bigger with chin implants? Since when did a long, horselike face become beautiful?

Comment by Laura — August 3, 2009 at 1:49 pm

i think her nose looks worse than her chin! at least in the 2009 pic.

Comment by jennifer — August 3, 2009 at 4:38 pm

I dont know what work shes had done, but she needs to stop. She looked much better in the “before” pictures

Comment by Mike — August 4, 2009 at 7:48 am

The loss of baby fat around her face just makes the bad chin implants and ‘trout pout’ stand out more … all that phyiscal pain and money spent and what does she have to show for it … just being a SLIGHTY hotter version of Sarah Jessica Parker

Comment by animalover — August 4, 2009 at 9:37 am

She looks like an old person who has no teeth…the chin is prominent and the mouth is sunken in. Not exactly the effect I would be going for! WHAT UP with the chins? Who is marketing these hideous things? Prosthesis makers?

Comment by James — August 4, 2009 at 4:40 pm

Ok, she did not have a chin implant. I have always hated her weird chin, but it was much less noticeable when she was a lil bit fully faced. Now her nose, breasts, and lips I’ll give you that but her face always goes from looking really good to bad quite often. And I’m not digging the red hair and pale skin

Comment by Aaaargh — August 5, 2009 at 8:33 am

Looks like she’s going for the Margaret Hamilton look. Eeuuww. You could play pinochle on that chin.

Comment by Mike — August 5, 2009 at 11:02 am

She looks like Witchypoo on HP Pufnstuff.

Comment by anony — September 12, 2009 at 8:29 pm

Maybe Cokemom needed work on her nose because she had burned a hole in it…

Comment by Lai-Lai — October 24, 2009 at 3:28 am

She should stick with the pale skin & red hair. It makes her look less like the bimbo everyone thinks she is.

Comment by Tobias — November 12, 2009 at 9:30 am

She looked gorgeous in the before pictures.

Comment by Raj — November 24, 2009 at 6:41 pm

I’m taking the next Greyhound to Hollywood. If these people can make it then here I come. Who is her advisor?? The problem is people just can’t leave anything alone. The first nose job was ok, but then the chins, what’s next little lady? She looks like a bag lady, a clone of those two ridiculous clowns, the Olsen twins. She can’t act, skip Melrose Place, it’s beyond bad. Heather Locklear is finally starting to look ridiculous with her over-traumatized injections and 1,000 botox injections.

Comment by paul — December 21, 2009 at 4:42 pm

When she got her first round of plastic surgery and had the blonde hair, she looked BEAUTIFUL! I couldn’t believe how natural and feminine she looked. Probably the best surgery I’ve ever seen.
Now I was just looking at a magazine with her picture and her chin looks AWFUL. I had to look and see if it was some recent mistake, and that’s how I ended up here. It makes her whole face look witchy…it looks like she’s wearing a hard plastic mask. What a disappointment. Ashlee, go back to your own chin and don’t get anything else done. You were amazingly beautiful after the first round and that is where you should have quit!

Comment by Heavenlee — January 20, 2010 at 12:04 am

Looks like Sarah Michelle Gellar in Upper Left photo…