Brooke Shields – cheek and chin implants?

previous post: Drew Barrymore resurfaces -- next post: Lindsay Lohan aging before our eyes

Brooke Shields has been looking harsh for the past few years. There is a hardness to her appearance that looks like it comes from cheek and chin implants on face that is losing fat due to age. The enchanced cheeks and chin give her a weathered and manly look. My suggestion is take out the implants because they are not needed. I’m sure it is hard to age once you’ve been America’s Prettiest Teenager, but it can be done gracefully.

Brooke Shields

Brooke Shields

1. Ashlee Simpson’s Huge Chin Implant Ashlee Simpson was in NYC last week showing off her...
  2. Summer is the perfect time to show your new implants Summer is the perfect time to show your new implants....
  3. Ashlee Simpson – The New Chin Chronicles Ashlee Simpson and her sister Jessica are my all time...
  4. Britney Spears Gets New Larger Implants Britney Spears has had several sets of breast implants prior...
  5. Amy Winehouse shows off her implants Amy Winehouse , after wrecking her body with drugs, alcohol,...

Comment by jon — September 12, 2009 at 7:26 pm

her chin looks gigantic!

Comment by JACKNASTY — September 13, 2009 at 9:59 am

Are you sure this is the result of surgery? A lot of women get fuller in the face like that as they age, gain a little weight, and hit menopause. Her cheeks don’t look any fuller in the “after” pic than they were in the “before”, and she’s obviously gained some weight since the “before”.

I actually think she looks fantastic for her age, and not nearly as “surgical” as most of her Hollyweird contemporaries. She’s also, from all accounts I’ve received, a really nice lady. Which, given her background, is even more of a surprise.

Comment by Izzy — September 13, 2009 at 8:08 pm

There is no surgery here, one thing, the first pic is like 15 years ago, and from above slightly so her chin would “appear” smaller.
Her cheeks are fuller in the younger photo! No implants here, she always had great cheek bones. She just has too much rouge on.
Harsher look? Its called age and a loss of collagen that softens a woman’s features. I have the same bone structure around mouth, and when I smile I have more lines on sides of mouth than when younger, I look “harsher’ too, but at least you aint got Meg Ryan face problems here!

Non-story and digging on this one

Comment by Viktorija — September 14, 2009 at 4:44 am

No surgery here. Faces get thinner looking as a woman gets older, especially if she isn’t overweight. Less facial fat to fill out the contours will make anything bony (her chin) look more prominent.

Comment by terry — September 15, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Her chin looks real big but thats all I can see.

Comment by kate — September 16, 2009 at 8:51 am

Lets be fair she is a middleaged woman

Comment by desk hack — September 18, 2009 at 1:15 pm

Sorry, she looks a little older and slightly heavier in the pic on the right, but I don’t think her current look is a result of the procedures you’ve suggested. It’s just a result of getting older.

Comment by frewt — September 18, 2009 at 10:29 pm

I like this site but sometimes your comments really lack maturity. The reason she looks ‘harsh’ is because she suffered a horrible bout of post partum depression a few years back. There are three things in life that will really stuff up your looks – age, illness and depression. I noticed that she looked a little ‘haunted’ after she had her first baby. A fuller lower face is also a sympton of aging.

Comment by Darvulia — September 19, 2009 at 6:56 pm

I thought I was crazy when I noticed her face getting bigger…

Comment by cidknee — September 20, 2009 at 9:16 am

This isn’t plastic surgery, at least not to the extent it’s described as “cheek and chin implants.” Considering this is a blog that exists only to know when someone has had plastic surgery you guys are over-zealous and often, obviously wrong. How have you guys been researching plastic surgery for years and still not know what it looks like and what the dead give aways are?

I just find it shocking to read blogs like celebritycosmeticsurgery.blogspot.com where the commentary is obviously professional and founded and then come here where you guys seem to post every tip you receive even if it’s clearly not accurate.

Comment by Amy — September 20, 2009 at 10:35 am

I think this is only wrong make up.

Comment by barbarena — September 20, 2009 at 2:10 pm

Agree with Amy, this is an awfulmakeup.com post (if that existed). She’s too Katherine Harris with the rouged cheeks and the peony lipstick. Lose the rouge and do the lips in a nude/bronze tone like in left photo. There is some fat loss on her jawbone which is making her face look more blocky and chin more prominent.

Comment by KLG — September 20, 2009 at 7:08 pm

I think she looks freaking amazing.

Comment by M — October 1, 2009 at 10:48 am

I really disagree, I think Brooke is sooo gorgeous and has never looked better!

Comment by Ettof — October 9, 2009 at 2:41 am

I’m sorry but doesn’t look like surgery at all. It’s only aging. She has a less fuller face that makes her bones stick out… I’m the same actually!!

Comment by raybutlers — October 10, 2009 at 3:27 pm

Oh come on! In the first pic, she’s a teenager. In the second pic, she’s forty-ish and looks almost exactly the same. It’s called aging, not surgery. Get real.

Comment by pocketnovel — October 20, 2009 at 8:37 am

saw her in person recently (and had a conversation with her so it wasn’t like i saw her for a split second from across the street). she wasn’t wearing any makeup and looked as beautiful as ever. way better, in fact, than any recent photo i’ve seen. maybe her makeup artist is just overdoing it or something.

Comment by Lai-Lai — October 22, 2009 at 10:49 pm

In her “before” pic, hshe totally looks like a dude.

Comment by Lindz — October 26, 2009 at 9:27 pm

I don’t think she has had any serious plastic surgery. Maybe botox, because seriously how many celebrities can go without anything ever. I think she has aged quite nicely, but no serious surgery. Maybe bad make up?

Comment by Steve-O — November 6, 2009 at 9:39 pm

She hasn’t had any surgery you dorks – it’s called aging!

Comment by Kris — November 10, 2009 at 4:29 pm

Her cheeks look good (and most likely natural). I don’t like her chin though….sort of masculine looking.

Comment by Shocked — November 16, 2009 at 6:59 am

I think she has had her eyes done. They are noticeably narrower and a little tight. That change is NOT aging.

Comment by jgnyc — November 19, 2009 at 7:48 pm

I also met Brooke recently. She was very sweet, and other than some overzealous makeup, looked great. For whatever reason, her features are such that her cheekbones look very prominent in photos. They didn’t look fake in person.

Comment by Dee — November 21, 2009 at 4:51 pm

Brooke certainly has gotten ugly and harsh. Hard to beleive she’s aging so badly. Another one who reminds me of her is Julia Roberts, a “Pretty Woman” who simply isn’t and I’m not sure ever was. We really had the wool pulled over our eyes with her. Maria Shriver is another emerging ugly woman. Brooke, though, she really used to be pretty. So sad.

Comment by Raj — November 24, 2009 at 6:17 pm

Brooke actually looks ok for someone in their early 40’s. Maybe cut the hair and try something new (you too Jennifer Aniston). The long haired collegiate cheerleader look doesn’t work when your 40. One other suggestions: Brooke, stop using the Latisse, you look scary in those commercials. I guess a girl’s gotta make a living??? BTW, whatever happened to her wild and crazy mother?

Comment by Chryssy — February 4, 2010 at 5:15 am

she just looks a little older. she’s ageing beautifully and looks stunning

Comment by edelante — March 10, 2010 at 11:12 am

I think Brooke Shields was, is and will be beafifull woman. Tha fact is that some people think about her as the teeneger of the Blue Lagoon when she is now full woman produced erroneos appreciations. Now, her Beautiness has rippen. Remembres that she never was a sexy lady and she did not looked sexy. She looked and she looks now beatifull. In the famous show of the stars she never was surpased by other presentation. I would like she never looked for stetic surgery. Nature gave her all she needed

Comment by Nanette — April 29, 2010 at 6:53 pm

She’s a beautiful woman ~ we all should look so good