Marg Helgenberger – you don’t have to be CSI to figure out what she’s done to her face

previous post: Another pic of Lindsay’s fugly lips -- next post: The Eyes of Kylie Minogue

Like my lips?

Like my lips?

I’ve been getting emails about Marg Helgenberger and her frozen face for at least 2 years now. I think she’s had tons of botox combined with eye work, lip collagen (an overzealous dosage), plus veneers. It is unnecessary, because she has great skin, but is simply getting older.

Marg Helgenberger

Marg Helgenberger

1. Her face is melting and she has a beauty care line This is Mexican actress Lyn May. Her face looks melted...
  2. My face, my face, it doesn’t move. Caption this photo. Mine is – My face, my face,...
  3. Lynne Curtin – new face, new implants Real Housewives of Orange County star Lynne Curtin had an...
  4. Facial foibles of a former soap star This one just makes me sad. Remember Tina from the...
  5. Renee Zellweger’s new face Remember when Renee Zellweger attended the premiere of her movie...

Comment by Ok............ — September 18, 2009 at 5:22 am

Ok…. I’ve seena lot of questionable things on this site but to say that she looks frozen in time is just plain dumb… She’s full of wrinkles in her neck, face, her skinlooks tired, etc. I’m sorry but there is nothing convincing about this one. Plastic surgery, possibly, but certainly not too much. She looks like a woman her age should! If anything these pictures prove she’s had nothing done as she has the same facial expression as she did 30 years ago, just aged…. People with botox cannot make facial expressions, let alone the ones they normally make…

Comment by matilda — September 18, 2009 at 8:32 am

I love Marg ever since the China Beach days. It is hard to age in Hollywood. She still looks hot. Leave her alone.

Comment by Kristin — September 18, 2009 at 10:08 am

Her teeth look real to me.

Comment by CK — September 18, 2009 at 10:32 am

She looks ghoulish in the 2009 pix. Too bad, she was looking great in 02.

Comment by mr,ed — September 18, 2009 at 12:13 pm

It appears that her right upper lip has been bigger than the left for some time. A little filler in the smaller half would give her more balance. She has great bones and is aging fairly well, but time marches on. she’s in showbiz and has to look as perfect as she can. That requires visits to the doctor and avoiding aging elements such as tobacco and sun.

Comment by Barbara — September 18, 2009 at 12:14 pm

She was always so pretty. She doesn’t look awful, but it has been 7 years since that last picture and time can’t stop. She is still a pretty woman.

Comment by Renelle — September 18, 2009 at 1:17 pm

Well her acting has gone to pot too. Dont even watch CSI anymore because of it.

Comment by terry — September 18, 2009 at 2:20 pm

I cant stand her lips if she got rid of the botox lips she would look better.

Comment by Groon — September 18, 2009 at 2:38 pm

I don’t know why she insists on the collagen especially. She gets this conspicuous dent in her upper lip that makes it look swollen and lop-sided.

Comment by frewt — September 18, 2009 at 10:22 pm

You’re a bit harsh I think. Fillers and relaxers aren’t really plastic surgery are they? There is no knife work. She has never had a nose job and you can’t be sure she’s had a face lift either so therefore her only crime (if that’s what you want to call it) is not choosing a better injector. She was and still is, a good looking woman.

Comment by Helena — September 19, 2009 at 8:56 am

Her upper lip looks very uneven in the 09′ photo. I thought she has had a cleft palate that has been fixed badly.

Comment by doggle — September 19, 2009 at 9:06 am

Wow, splitting hairs, are we? Fillers and relaxers are still cosmetic procedures; they do things to the face that it wouldn’t do naturally.

Comment by billyjo — September 19, 2009 at 1:24 pm

red hair will do that to you.

Comment by Liz — September 19, 2009 at 4:52 pm

I agree she is still a good looking woman and no knife work. She doesn’t belong on this site.

Comment by Mike — September 19, 2009 at 5:08 pm

Lips are too good, but there are worse … not really awful just unneeded

Comment by Mike — September 19, 2009 at 5:09 pm

mention to say: Lips AREN’T too good

Comment by Darvulia — September 19, 2009 at 6:37 pm

I do think she had a nose job, a subtle one. But her nose is definetly more narrow now than in her 80 picture

Comment by Amy — September 20, 2009 at 5:10 am

Her upper lips look weird!

Comment by Josh — September 20, 2009 at 5:53 am

She’s just UGLY!

Comment by Jennifer — September 20, 2009 at 11:47 am

If you go to a plastic surgeon to have a procedure done, it’s plastic surgery. And most of the doctors who are doing it specialize in “cosmetic surgery”. She definitely belongs here. She looks terrible, not just old, but much older than she would if she hadn’t messed with her face. Now she looks like a stroke victim.

Comment by MG — September 20, 2009 at 6:45 pm

I am happy to see she doesn’t have a super shaved down nose and big bulging cheecks. Also the lips aren’t the size of Rhode Island. So far, not so bad.

Comment by Nick H — September 20, 2009 at 10:07 pm

She looked great in ‘02. She needs to stop with the botox.

Comment by Bee — September 21, 2009 at 3:36 pm

Her swollen half top lip is somewhat disturbing. Every time I look at her I think “you have money, get that thing fixed”. She is an attractive women but the deformed lip is just weird especially when you know she did it to herself. Self induced deformities are so much worse than those caused by accidents or nature.

Comment by tammy — September 22, 2009 at 5:19 am

i am really sick and i have never laughed so much at your comments about stars plastic surgery you are so funny even though i feel a bit bad for laughing

Comment by Robyne — September 22, 2009 at 6:51 am

She should have stopped in ‘02.

Comment by suzanne — September 22, 2009 at 9:45 pm

I don’t like her lips but other than that I think she looks fairly natural.

Comment by Margaret — September 23, 2009 at 5:56 pm

Is it just me or does she look a lot like Mary Hartman from Entertainment Tonight in the ‘02 picture???

Comment by mamallama — September 24, 2009 at 1:11 pm

Her upper lip has been weird for several years. Maybe it’s so far gone it can’t be fixed. If so, I hope she sued the surgeon who did it. She really does look like a caricature now.

Comment by frewt — September 26, 2009 at 1:29 am

No, fillers and relaxers are cosmetic medicine, not plastic surgery – they can be administered by nurses and general practioners, as well as surgeons. I’ve said this before by my comment was removed because the author of this site is a control freak who doesn’t like people disagreeing wth her.

Comment by Alexis — October 1, 2009 at 11:26 am

Her lips are distractingly lopsided and obviously artificial. And now her eyes are distractingly wierd looking and unnaturally up-turned at the corners. Every time I look at her I think, ‘But she was so pretty until all the ‘adjustments’!

Comment by snickers — October 7, 2009 at 10:15 pm

I love this MILF. CSI puts too much pressure on her to look good, but she doesn’t need to pump so much collagen into herself. She looks great naturally. Oh well.

Comment by GratuitousViolets — October 17, 2009 at 10:45 pm

I don’t know what she’s doing to herself but she looks barely recognisable now from what she did in the very first season.

I feel like she’s also had some eye surgery or something, her eyes are getting beadier and beadier (much like Sarah Jessica Parkery’s) to where it always looks like she’s squinting. Her nose has definately had some subtle rhinoplasty and her lips are very colligen filled. She’s also got botox in her forehead – it causes the skin to kind of swell out a bit, usually looks a little more porous and also incredibly shiny – it wasn’t so prominent in her older episodes but I see it all the time now.

Comment by Lai-Lai — October 22, 2009 at 10:32 pm

It looks less like a botched plastic surgery & more like a birth defect.

Comment by Livy — December 13, 2009 at 1:54 am

WOW. Surprised to see her here.

I think she looks genuinely foxy – not like she’s totally abused any procedure.

I really don’t think she should be sharing the freakshow limelight here with the others.

Comment by Bin — January 29, 2010 at 5:54 pm

It’s sad to see what cosmetic intervention makes of the formerly lively tv-faces. and they advertise it, even compliment her as best looking female on tv… I liked her natural beauty, but now I think it is gone. I’m sure it would be still there, just plus wrinkles, but why are wrinkles bad? and for the eye-job, heavy lids are a very common feature, who is the judge to say those are ugly?

Comment by RSKitty — February 4, 2010 at 5:52 am

She looks absoloutly gorgeous in the first picture and gorgeous in the second picture, but you have to think that it has been 29 years since the first photo, so she is getting older. The only unnatural difference is the top-lip, but maybe there is a problem with it because she would have sorted it out by now. And also I think that the CSI are pushing her to look younger which i think is stupid because she actually is very good-looking for a 51 year old :)

Comment by markit8dude — March 5, 2010 at 10:17 am

I can’t believe people are going to bat for this freakish looking woman!? Her baggy looking skin, ridiculous lips, painted on eyebrows and red, blonde, orange-clown colored hair.. face facts. This woman has NO IDEA how to age gracefully or accept the way nature intended her to look.

FYI, she doesn’t have ‘great skin’. She’s got Lindsay Lohan skin. The type which shouldn’t see daily light or it’ll cause freckles, eventual wrinkles and age.

The guests on the show who read their script and call this pink swamp thing ‘attractive’, my gag reflex kicks in.

Oh, and her character being a former adult dancer… puhlease. Too much credit for an average looking woman in her hey day. Ms. H was well past that when her CSI days began.

Besides, why Ms. H continues to do

Comment by switcher — March 9, 2010 at 2:16 pm

she looks as thpough she she has been hitting the bottle.

Comment by RSKitty — April 5, 2010 at 1:00 pm

When I look closely I can only see age creeping up, I mean yes she must have had some sorta injections done but not plastic surgery! seiously! I was watching a new episode of CSI and when Ms Helgenberger came on I thought it must have been an old episode because she looked different from now.
So either she has sorted herself out or CSI have noticed and edited her face. Either one I think she is still the kind and Gorgeous lady from Ryan’s Hope and China Beach. :)
Carry On Doing Your Awsome Work Margi!