Blake’s Fakes

previous post: The Eyes of Kylie Minogue -- next post: Jessica Lange at the Emmys – too much plastic surgery

For the record, I think Blake Lively’s breasts are fake. Many believe she got them ‘done’ after the first season of Gossip Girl and I agree. If her breasts were real, they’d sag more in a dress like this. The perkiness gives them away.

Blake Lively

Blake Lively

• FriendFeed

1. Gulianna’s Fakes! Gulianna from the E! Network has been hiding some secrets...
  2. Jesus loves breast implants! Omarosa from the reality show ‘The Apprentice’ has decided to...
  3. Wendy Williams adds 36DD implants and still looks like a man Wendy Williams is a popular gossip columnist / talk show...
  4. Guiliana DePandi’s midlife crisis makeover Plastic surgery starts rather early in Hollywood and today I...
  5. Celebrity girlfriend perks – new breasts! What do you give the woman that helped you destroy...

Comment by cara — September 20, 2009 at 9:39 pm

i’m so sick of her. she’s pretends they are real. the worst thing is those teens and tweens idolize her. i’m not against boob jobs, but don’t deny it if you got one. i think it’s really sad that people have a lot of stuff done, yet still considered to be beautiful. this chick had her nose done too and everyone in the biz knows it, but she’s like “what are u talking about? my nose is real.” the funniest part is megan fox’s fake boobs look 20 times more real than hers. unfortunately, tween boys will be growing up with really “perky” expectations. sign…..i’ve seen girls have c cups still would opt for surgeries simply because their boobs weren’t “fake looking” enough.

Comment by cara — September 20, 2009 at 9:41 pm

*pretending*

Comment by Sandor — September 21, 2009 at 10:59 am

it is sad that this is the ideal now in hollywood
girls so young all looking the same
same nose same plastic boobs same hair
and by the time they are twenty five botox etc
what happened to individual beauty instead of carbon copies of every other gal out there
she is pretty standard!

Comment by lhannel — September 21, 2009 at 11:38 am

They look real to me. I have the same pair and they are real. No rib valley in between. No circular limit on top. I don’t see what makes you say they aren’t real.

Comment by Ani — September 21, 2009 at 1:11 pm

It’s not rocket science to sew bra cups into a dress like this and most people do that. I am a bust gal and I have a similar dress with good bra cups sewn in, and they make me look perky. Sorry, but I credit this more to good wardrobe people who know what they’re doing.

Comment by Brooke — September 22, 2009 at 12:21 am

The only reason I think these are fake is because there isn’t a line under her boob, just a faint shadow. I have D cups, naturally, and they haven’t started to sag yet (still young at 25, right?), but if I wore a dress like that they wouldn’t just float off my chest like they do in this picture. Though admittedly, I’ve never tried a dress like this with bra cups sewn in as Ani mentions.

Well, I also think they’re fake because who in Hollywood has their natural breasts these days? Even when you think they are natural you find out they’re fake.

Comment by Kathleen — September 22, 2009 at 6:50 am

You can’t wear bra cups in a dress like that! I’m sure they are taped somehow (lots of body tape going on in H’wood), but her boobs are simply too round and perky to be real. And yes, some people are that lucky and just naturally have breasts like that, but they are very few and far between and my guess is that if you are an actress, you probably had a little help.

Comment by Ani — September 22, 2009 at 9:37 am

The way the puckers are under the dress lead me to believe the cup theory. I’m a natural DD, and my dress like that does the same thing and makes me look like I have fakes. Plus, the way the dress goes so far under her arms gives the cups more support. The cups are usually sewn between the outer fabric and lining. I’ve sewn in many a bra cup in my time, and I can get a dress to where an A-cup looks like a D cup, or can make even the floppiest look pert and perky…the fun of being a wedding tailor!

Comment by Kathleen — September 22, 2009 at 9:50 am

But her breasts always look like this…no matter what she wears. Not that it’s something to pride myself on, but I just know way too many plastic surgeons and I can spot a pair of fakes anywhere. Hers are fake. It’s a really good job. Trust me.

Comment by AC — September 22, 2009 at 10:33 am

Even if they are fake (and I tend to think they’re real) they certainly don’t qualify as awful plastic surgery! If the only thing ‘wrong’ with them is that they’re too perky, that’s a pretty good job!

Comment by Teegan — September 22, 2009 at 11:59 am

They look real to me, too. She’s a young woman, why isn’t it possible for her to have beautiful breasts, of which these are a fine example?! I think if they’re NOT real, it was a damn good boob job. Personally, if my boobs sagged, I wouldn’t be wearin’ a dress like this .. and I find it embarrassing that many celebrities decide against good fashion sense and reveal their aging sag. There are so many other classy and classic designs that would hide that natural flaw and still make the wearer look fabulous. But, if ya got it, flaunt it!

Comment by bb — September 22, 2009 at 4:04 pm

There are devices/methods to get this look…I understand models commonly use electrical tape to get their bust to look a certain way. I am not convinced she has had implants.

Comment by sundown — September 23, 2009 at 6:16 am

she’s young and young breasts ARE perky. They’re real.

Comment by Kathleen — September 23, 2009 at 7:03 am

I agree with AC. She should be on goodplasticsurgery.com, not awful!

Comment by Kelley — September 23, 2009 at 12:27 pm

Underarm tape … they are real. You think everyone’s tits are fake. If they were fake they’d be rounder … you ought to know as you host this site. Shame on you.

Comment by Sarah — September 24, 2009 at 3:20 pm

they look real to me. You act like just because a girl’s boobs a pirky then that automatically means they’re fake. some people are lucky. plus, there are all sorts of tricks for deep v-neck dresses to help keep breasts pirky. for instance, you take a piece of tape attached at the underside of the breast and pull it up and stick down.

Comment by Kathleen — September 25, 2009 at 9:55 am

Check this week’s People Magazine. Photo of her on the red carpet at the Emmy’s and you can clearly see the outline of the implant.