Honestly, does she think these bolted on fruits pass as real?

previous post: Winona Judd and Chi Chi LaRue – Separated at birth -- next post: Her face is melting and she has a beauty care line

Honestly, does she think these bolted on fruits pass as real? Nicole Kidman was out and about earlier this week showing off a much larger set of breasts. I don’t think a woman as vain as Nicole is breastfeeding so that excuse is out.

These new larger implants of hers don’t look real. Their profile is too high. If she was going to show them off, she should have waited until they dropped and that takes a few months.

Nicole Kidman's New Implants

Nicole Kidman's New Implants

Nicole Kidman's New Implants

Nicole Kidman's New Implants

1. Does Nicole Kidman have an upper lip implant? Does Nicole Kidman have an upper lip implant? Scarily, it...
  2. Europe’s Phoebe Price Europe has their own Phoebe Price (famous wannabe who litters...
  3. Sammy Sosa gets the Michael Jackson makeover – wow, looks like crap Sosa’s reps are blaming his Michael Jackson makeover on ’skin...
  4. Real Housewives of Orange County Premieres With New Plastic Surgery The women on the reality series ‘Real Housewives of Orange...
  5. Jesus loves breast implants! Omarosa from the reality show ‘The Apprentice’ has decided to...

Comment by mila — November 13, 2009 at 3:28 am

Yes, I agree, they look very fake

Comment by MissJanet — November 13, 2009 at 3:47 am

I saw the pics yesterday and just knew that they would be here today. Now Nic has done everything wrong. The botox, the nose, the eyelift, the lips AND new bolt ons. She’s just crazy, I find no other reason for her to screw over that beauty she had.
She should sue her surgeon, everything she has ever done looks bad and cheap.

Comment by asdasd — November 13, 2009 at 4:21 am

Obviouslyt doesn’t have implants.. the retard and pathetic artciles by awfulplasticsurgery contiinues….
lame…

Comment by Mike — November 13, 2009 at 4:32 am

She continues to make herself look strange. The weird botox, boobs, that nose job with the weird “darting” at the sides of her nostrils. She’s a sad character. Men turn fabulous at forty, women start slicing themselves up with surgery. That’s sad in itself. But Sandra Bullock is still sexy and mostly real after forty, and that brunette from Sex and The City is hot too. Some girls still are hot after forty, sadly, not Nicole. She really should stop.

Comment by Davey — November 13, 2009 at 5:37 am

Are those definitely implants? I’ve got a feeling that she might actually be wearing a push-up bra in these photos, as I remember a couple of previous occasions where it looked like she might have implants, yet the next time she appeared her breast size was back to normal.

Comment by Can't act, can't accept her age — November 13, 2009 at 5:39 am

Absolutely, MissJanet. She must think the entire world has amnesia if she thinks we can’t tell that those girls have just come out of their box. Everything about her is fake, fake, fake. And she can’t act.

Comment by A — November 13, 2009 at 6:27 am

I think the reason for the high profile might be the tight bodice of the dress. I have no implants, but I sure can make mine look like bolt ons with the right under gear and shirt. But, they do look kind of suspicious. The thing I really can’t stand though is what she has done to her lips!

Comment by gurlina — November 13, 2009 at 7:30 am

I think she looks great – the best she has in a looooong time. Red hair just suits her.

Comment by MG — November 13, 2009 at 7:36 am

I agree with Davey. Might not be implants. I do not have implants. But with a push up bra and a tight busted dress, I can achieve that same exact look. So, I think this is not the best picture to show as implant evidence. In a low cut, looser dress, we could tell one way or another.

Comment by Louise Glass — November 13, 2009 at 7:52 am

Looking closely her dress is cut very low and skimpy and she definately has a push up bra. I don’t think these are implants. I do agree her facial enhancements have taken away from her beauty throughout the years. I just rewatched an old movie she made after she married Tom Cruise called Far and Away and she was so beautiful there. Real lips, no botox, real nose, more weight on her (she’s too skinny) and her glorious long red curly hair. I can’t even recognize her. Now she is attritove and pretty, then she was gorgeous.Why Nicole?

Comment by K — November 13, 2009 at 7:53 am

This is an extremely ill-fitting dress — there are painful-looking pictures of her breasts overflowing the top when she does anything with her arms. She was out a few days earlier in a much more flattering strapless red thing.

I know it seems odd for someone so insanely rich, but I suspect the dress was fitted before whatever happened to her boobs, whether it was surgery, progeny, or both.

Comment by Holly — November 13, 2009 at 8:09 am

I call ‘creative underwear.’ I’m pretty small in the boobage area myself, and I can use those ‘chicken cutlet’ silicone bra enhancers and look juts like this.

Also note, her dress is smooshing those puppies down. If those get pushed in one direction, they have to go somewhere.

Comment by Bunnie — November 13, 2009 at 8:09 am

There is a such thing as aging gracefully. By that I do not mean, letting yourself fall apart. But instead I mean, dressing and acting like your age, not a 21 year old. Push up bras can enhance the way a woman looks in a dress. But in this particular photo the dress looks too small, OR like she is trying to purposely thrust her breasts at people. The look would have been just as attractive(if not more so), and more elegant had the dress fit her better, instead of dimpling her breast because it was so tight on her.

Comment by mr.ed — November 13, 2009 at 8:23 am

I’ll withhold judgment until I see her in more normal duds.

Comment by stella — November 13, 2009 at 9:10 am

Never mind that she looks like she never left her Stepford Wives role – horizontal breast cleavage is not flattering at ANY age and I’m pretty sure it went out with the Middle Ages. Who REALLY wants to look like a serving wench from Ye Olde Dungeon and Dragon?

Comment by eh — November 13, 2009 at 9:31 am

I think it’s just a push up bra. Look how tight the top is. It is acting as a corset pushing everything up.

Comment by Kathleen — November 13, 2009 at 9:40 am

I vote push up bra, and major cutlets inside. Probably some tape involved too. They look like her real boobs, just squeezed, propped up, and taped within an inch of their lives.

Comment by Lady — November 13, 2009 at 9:52 am

Is it just me or does she not look a bit like Kate Beckinsale? They both have had a lot of work done & now they look like twin mannequins.

Comment by Tilman — November 13, 2009 at 10:38 am

Watch the movie “Bangkok Hilton”. She was truly flat-chested at that time. Her breasts can partly be seen in “Far and away, I think she had small implants to get an A or small B. Guess she now replaced them with bigger ones.

Or its all an extreme push-up bra…

Comment by animalover — November 13, 2009 at 10:39 am

Regardless of all the stuff she has had done, one must admit her skin has always been one of her most stunning features.

Comment by Laurie — November 13, 2009 at 11:16 am

animalover,
Her skin was very freckled in Dead Calm. I think she has had all of her freckles removed with laser or IPL and then stayed out of the sun. It is a huge improvement there, however.

Comment by Chris — November 13, 2009 at 11:45 am

It doesn’t matter whether the boobs are real or fake. The dress does not fit properly and the neckline looks like 2 cats fighting in a gunny sack.

Comment by actright — November 13, 2009 at 12:35 pm

This is one lady who refuses to age, I was surprised that she had a baby naturally because she seems so vain. Nicole was getting botox when it wasn’t widely known and ppl were trying to figure out why her face never moved, its so weird. She is pretty and once was naturally pretty. Good thing she can still open her mouth otherwise we would never know she was smiling……lol

Comment by BlossomEndRot — November 13, 2009 at 12:54 pm

One: Push up bra with cutlets because you can see the way the dress depresses and bisects her bosom.
Two: Her skin has been treated with lasers to remove all he freckles she had EVERYWHERE…..
Three: There is a Crazy Rumor that her baby is not actually her biological baby and that she wore a small prosthesis to simulate a pregnancy before adopting baby Sunday Rose produced by a serrogate.

Comment by Monique — November 13, 2009 at 1:41 pm

She was very flat chested in Eyes Wide Shut. That’s when I thought Tom Cruise must like boys because she was built like on.

Comment by Tee — November 13, 2009 at 3:06 pm

My opinion is that these are implants. There’s quite a gap between them, they’re perfectly rounded and even on the top, and much larger than she appears to have been before her pregnancy. On the positive side, I’m SO glad she went back to the red hair. It adds color to her skin and she looks healthy and beautiful. The lips, ehhh… but I think she’s very pretty in those photos.

Comment by Count Blah — November 13, 2009 at 3:49 pm

These are DEFINITELY implants. Nic goes topless in the movie Portrait of a Lady (and is wearing a sheer tank top for part of Eyes Wide Shut) and she barely had anything goin’ on up top. Like, literally less than an A-cup. There would have been nothing to push/tape/etc.

Having said that, I do believe she got modest implants quite some time ago–so this particular freakshow might in fact be THOSE implants hiked up to within an inch of their lives. She may not have gone bigger recently or anything.

Comment by Michael — November 13, 2009 at 4:34 pm

SHE DID NOT GET IMPLANTS. It is clearly a push-up bra, and for years people have tried to claim she got implants, when in fact sometimes she just looks busty. There was an In Touch cover story about it a couple years ago. Other times they look way small. I also do not think she got a nose job.

I think she’s looking better than she has in a while. The lips look okay, and I don’t think she looks over-botoxed. The red hair looks really good, the super blonde hair didn’t look good.

Comment by gezana — November 13, 2009 at 4:58 pm

Ugh… smooth tight face, hiked up boobs, old woman’s neck

Comment by Dy — November 13, 2009 at 6:00 pm

You don’t think anyone as vain as Nicole would breastfeed? What? I did breastfeed and your breasts inflate about twice their normal size. Add a push up bra to that and you have a very nice rack. I’m not convinced that these are fake. But let’s look at the bright side of this picture – her skin is absolutely gorgeous!! Stay out of the sun, people!

Comment by Stephanie — November 13, 2009 at 6:15 pm

I think they’re real, just squished/pushed up high. As far as the freckles go, I cannot beleive she had all of them lasered away. She was absolutely full of freckles. I think there is makeup on her decolletage/arms.

Comment by RB — November 13, 2009 at 6:50 pm

Looks like a pushup bra…and she looks stunning. Once again you pick on people who seem to be doing everything right.

Comment by Darvulia — November 13, 2009 at 8:04 pm

I also think they are real, but painfully pushed up. Any how, I can´t believe what she´s been doing to herself. She was beautiful, everyman I know had a huge crush on her, and now she looks like a rubber doll.

Comment by Barbara — November 13, 2009 at 8:19 pm

She always has that wax look to me – I should have bought botox stock in the stock market – I would be rich today from all those vain idiots who think looking like wax is better than looking like a real human. Better them than me!

Comment by Cheri — November 13, 2009 at 8:40 pm

I think she looks beautiful. SO much better with the natural red hair.

Comment by gee whiz — November 13, 2009 at 8:47 pm

“I don’t think a woman as vain as Nicole is breastfeeding so that excuse is out. ”

What a moronic thing to say.

Comment by suzanne — November 13, 2009 at 10:19 pm

She has trashed her looks thru the years and now this? She is 40 something and a new mother-there is no way these are real. No way in hell.
Nicole Kidman= wax face, the queen mother of Botox. You could ice skate on her forehead.
and now she can add creepy rolled over lip procedure to make her lips look fuller- hideous it was beyond belief and for the now grand finale she gets fake tatas? I have seen worse, that’s for damn sure, but give it up Nic. YOu look stupid.

Comment by Frewt — November 14, 2009 at 12:49 am

If you take away the ridiculous unnatural fullness above the neck line of that dress, the fullness hidden by the fabric is what her natural breasts would have looked like. Those are implants AND she’s wearing a push up bra. She had those implants put in in 2007 just before the Vanity Fair cover. She previously had very little breast tissue at all and she’s actually leaner than she was in her 20’s. You can’t get slimmer and simultaneously get fuller breasts at the same time. They’re fake and the hard ridge line and high line gives it away.

Comment by CK — November 14, 2009 at 2:01 am

I hate looking at Nicole Kidman. She is the poster child for unflattering plastic surgery on someone who didn’t need it to start with. If you look at pix of her from 20 years ago you wouldn’t know it was the same person.

Comment by yggie — November 14, 2009 at 2:52 am

I thought the first picture was Kate Beckinsale at first glance and that the topic would be how she’s ruined HER face and hair, lol. Then I find out it’s really Nicole Kidman. Her natural beauty was preferable and it’s sad that anyone feels pressured for whatever reason to change/ruin their normal, unique looks.

Comment by Kelly — November 14, 2009 at 8:16 am

she is getting desperate

Comment by nidawi — November 14, 2009 at 10:08 am

Her skin & her coloring are absolutely lovely – and though the space between her breasts looks odd, I do think you can contort a natural body into that shape, with the right bra/trappings. So I’m not convinced it’s an implant. Also, not knowing her personally, I don’t think we can safely assume she isn’t breast feeding. From those I know who have met her, she was actually very nice & quite down to earth.

Comment by Nys — November 14, 2009 at 10:41 am

My vote is on more modest implants -and- a horribly ill-fitting dress that makes them look worse. I agree that breastfeeding inflates your breasts, but would it really cause a huge gap like that between? They look like they’re trying to run away from one another. Plus, you can have implants AND breastfeed, so long as they left most of the mammary tissue intact.

Comment by LisaG — November 14, 2009 at 12:03 pm

Of course they are implants, and bad ones at that. Just watch her movie, Dead Calm, from way back. She was flat as a board.

Comment by Alexis — November 14, 2009 at 12:25 pm

The enormous gap between them is the giveaway. They are fake. It is possible that she is nursing and that they would be somewhat more full because of that, but there are still implants underneath. Pushup bras give you cleavage, not a grand canyon between your breasts. Yes, she has done something wierd to her nose, something wierd to her lips and she uses too much botox. But at least the red hair is back. SO much more flattering. Redheads never look good as blonds, it just washes them out.

Comment by jennifer — November 14, 2009 at 12:29 pm

Guys, let me tell you something. Those things are not real. I have natural c-d cup breasts and they look nothing like that when pushed up. They don’t have that weird round top profile. And her “breasts” are far away from each other for being pushed up like that. And those things look suspiciously firm for her age. I don’t think she even has one original body part left.

Comment by Kiki — November 14, 2009 at 12:32 pm

Obviously men are making the comments about gaps in cleavage. New flash retards. We are born with the gap we will always have, implants or not. There are natural breasts that have large gaps and if someone with implants have large gaps its their natural cleavage. Gee, I would hate to look as “horrible” as she looks. I would like to see what some of the tools who are making all of these comments look like. You can probably only wish to be as thin as her lol.

Comment by Lola Granola — November 14, 2009 at 3:19 pm

Perfectly round + gulf in between, even in a narrow frock = FAKE FAKE FAKE.

Comment by Lola Granola — November 14, 2009 at 3:20 pm

Also, her lips are the STRANGEST shape now.

Comment by Lady Lex — November 14, 2009 at 4:05 pm

Her breasts look fake to me because they are too far apart. And you can actually see the inside of her lip when she smiles. How odd is that?? I still think she looks great though – I am over 40 and wish I looked half that good.

Comment by Frau Blucher — November 14, 2009 at 9:26 pm

one has to wonder why a woman who looks like her would want to fuck with nature…

Comment by Dy — November 14, 2009 at 9:53 pm

I have to disagree with everyone who is saying that she can’t have fuller breasts. You really don’t know whether she’s nursing or not – and I’ll say it again – when you’re nursing, your breasts grow to twice their normal size (if not bigger.) So, seriously, unless you have concrete proof, other than “she’s too vain to nurse” than this really shouldn’t be on this site.

Comment by Q — November 14, 2009 at 10:15 pm

Ok, here’s the thing though– her daughter was born July 7 2008, and it’s now November of 2009… not too many women are going to be nursing a baby older than a year old.

Comment by Javi — November 15, 2009 at 12:01 am

I think she looks great! I do agree she might have had work on her lips and probably some botox, but I think it’s the cut of the dress that makes her chest look the way it does. That dress is so tight that instead of pushing her girls in, it pushes them up and away from eachother. Not a flattering dress but she looks gorgeous!

Comment by roy — November 15, 2009 at 5:48 am

She’s quite stunning, whatever the surgeries she’s taken.

Comment by tony — November 15, 2009 at 1:36 pm

So many Nicole haters on here. I think she looks great, whether or not she has had all the cosmetic surgeries alledged, which I don’t think she has had. The only things I can see here are possibly a nose job in the 80s, Botox and lip plumpers, netiher of which I care for. Lets be honest, some people age very well, with no cosmetic sugery at all. other people don’t. A lot of how you age over 40 depends on how you take care of yourself in your 20s and 30s.In addition, now there are many non-invasive procedures you can have that firm and de-wrinkle skin so it looks muck more youthful.

Comment by Brooke — November 15, 2009 at 10:52 pm

I can’t comment on her breasts (they look BAD, fake or not, in that dress she has on) but I think she looks 10 years older than her actual age now. She’s wearing colors that look better on 20 year olds, and the lip surgery just looks awful. I think I’m going to go rent one of her earlier movies tonight, because I honestly don’t remember what she used to look like anymore.

Comment by Laurie — November 15, 2009 at 10:55 pm

She’s had a tip revision on her nose, her freckles removed, something done to her lips and tons of botox and filler. That I am positive of simply by looking at her and comparing it to her in Dead Calm or BMX Bandits (you can’t even tell it’s her she looks so different). I’m not sure about the boobs though. I went from a 34C to a 34E after having two kids and they didn’t go down until I had a breast reduction. I waited for a few years after my second child and finally had to face the fact that they weren’t going away on their own! I’m almost 5′ 10″ and quite thin, so the giant boobs were not proportional and were hard to do sports in, so away they went.

Comment by Amy — November 16, 2009 at 6:46 am

The point is that Nicole was naturally beautiful, she didn’t need plastic surgery. You can take care of yourself with a correct diet, sports, protecting your skin from the sun,and using good cosmetics. Now she’s not herself anymore, but she looks like a Hollywood doll. And this is sad, because they all look the same way: same cheeks implants, same boobs, same lips, same nose,and they can’t move the face because of the botox.
The legendary and talented Italian actress Anna Magnani, who wasn’t as beautiful as Nicole, used to ask to her make up artist to let her wrinkles visible, because it took her so much time to have them.

Comment by Shocked — November 16, 2009 at 6:51 am

They are implants! Look at the wide valley between them! Look at the hard upper ridge on them! Look at how they are perfect half-melons of fat on a frame that doesn’t have an ounce of fat elsewhere.

Comment by count blah — November 16, 2009 at 9:06 am

If these were natural, the tightness of the dress would push them together into a single line of cleavage. But they are very firm and bolted to her chest, therefore they don’t go anywhere and the dress cuts into them instead.

I can’t believe anyone thinks they’re real. LOOK at Eyes Wide Shut sometime…she’s almost boy-flat in that. In the second pic up there you can see that she has WAY more breast tissue than the a-cup-or-less she used to sport. It would simply not be possible to get a-cups to look like that without surgery. I stand by my assertion that she got a modest pair of implants years ago. I did forget she’s had a kid, though, so possibly this extra boobage isn’t a bigger pair of implants but just the old implants plus lactation.

Comment by suzanne — November 16, 2009 at 11:21 am

Today on E! Online she said that having the baby gave her a gift of boobs. Yeah, sure. What a liar.

Comment by Alexis — November 16, 2009 at 3:31 pm

Comment by Alexis — November 16, 2009 at 3:41 pm

I found a couple of photos of this dress, including one that is full length.
As you can see, they are FAAAAAAAAAAKE! You can clearly see the outlines of the implants. Despite being pushed up and in, they still have an enormous gap between them. Also, she should fire whoever put her in such an ill-fitting dress.

Comment by Michael — November 16, 2009 at 7:12 pm

haha I love all these people desperate to prove she had implants. It’s called a push up bra plus breast feeding.
She looks good, people are just bitter and want to criticize.

Comment by Dy — November 17, 2009 at 12:10 am

There are lots of women who breastfeed after a year – you would be surprised.

Comment by Q — November 17, 2009 at 3:02 am

And most of those women are European. From what I’ve seen, a lot of lactation specialists say it’s hard just getting a woman to stick with breastfeeding after the initial 6 week period.

Comment by Gaby — November 17, 2009 at 4:57 am

I think we should wait for couple a new pictures to come out, then we will know if it’s implants or push up bra

Comment by Alexis — November 17, 2009 at 9:41 am

Lactation and push-up bras do not produce distinct edges around the top of the dress, nor a canyon between them. Those are implants. So what if she said her new breasts were caused by pregnancy and not implants? To my knowledge, she has NEVER admitted to plastic surgery, despite obvioulsy having had quite a bit. Lindsey Lohan also claimed her huge coconuts were real. Michael jackson denied having surgery. Kiera Knightly claims never to have had lip implants or injections. Do you really think a celebrity denial of plastic surgery is the gospel truth?!

Comment by Alexis — November 17, 2009 at 9:41 am

Lactation and push-up bras do not produce distinct edges around the top of the breasts, nor a canyon between them. Those are implants. So what if she said her new breasts were caused by pregnancy and not implants? To my knowledge, she has NEVER admitted to plastic surgery, despite obvioulsy having had quite a bit. Lindsey Lohan also claimed her huge coconuts were real. Michael jackson denied having surgery. Kiera Knightly claims never to have had lip implants or injections. Do you really think a celebrity denial of plastic surgery is the gospel truth?!