Rose Mc Gowan’s face collapses

previous post: Julie Benz – her hair extensions were showing -- next post: Madonna and Courtney Love – Separated at birth?

Rose McGowan claims that her new look comes from surgery to repair damage after an auto accident, but I don’t believe it. I think she had some sort of facelift that went wrong because her facial structure has collapsed.

Take a look at her latest photos.

Rose McGowan

Rose McGowan

Compared with how she appeared on ‘05, something is just not right. No one ages 20 years overnight.

1. Her face is melting and she has a beauty care line This is Mexican actress Lyn May. Her face looks melted...
  2. Marg Helgenberger – you don’t have to be CSI to figure out what she’s done to her face I’ve been getting emails about Marg Helgenberger and her frozen...
  3. My face, my face, it doesn’t move. Caption this photo. Mine is – My face, my face,...
  4. Looking like Nicollette Sheridan is not a good thing Looking like Nicollette Sheridan is not a good thing. Guess...
  5. Plastic surgery victim aims for the ancient Egytian look Some want to look like their favorite celebrity, others, like...

Comment by Kim — November 22, 2009 at 11:51 pm

As a car accident victim myself, I believe this Rose McGawn is victim. What most people do not realize is the amount of damage that can be done. She was seriously injured. Her face was very damaged. It looks as if shes had her skull fractured and her eye socket crushed.
Steroids Cause SWELLING. As does Pain medication.
Also it appears that her teeth have also been replaced/repaired s she could have had them knocked out or broken.

I think your being more than a little harsh on Rose McGowan. Give it about two years when she can totally recover from her accident.

Comment by Terry — November 22, 2009 at 11:53 pm

She sure did seemed to age over night. Her face changed from soft curves to harsh angles. And at least 10 years was added and no visible improvement. I can’t understand why someone so young would want a face lift when she had such a lovely face. But I could understand corrective facial surgery to fix facial issues from an accident. I hope the it wasn’t just misplace vanity because if that was the case it was a shame.

Comment by Suzy0101 — November 23, 2009 at 3:38 am

I agree with the previous posts: I think Rose is telling the truth.

Comment by daniela — November 23, 2009 at 4:07 am

Also, her 50s makeup doesn’t help. She looks much older even thanks to that, but no doubts her face has changed…

Comment by TMcK — November 23, 2009 at 7:55 am

When you think about it, it does sound about right that she could be telling the truth. Look at the difference in Mark Hamill’s after the first Star Wars movie, after he had been in a car accident. Both he and Rose have similar changes to their faces.

Comment by TMcK — November 23, 2009 at 7:56 am

Oops… “Mark Hamill’s face”

Comment by Sarah — November 23, 2009 at 8:16 am

She does have these “shadow lines” on her cheeks, at the height of her mouth (just like Fergie has been sporting lately: http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2009/11/fergie-cosmo/fergie-cosmopolitan-december-2009-01.jpg ). That’s usually a sign of a rather botched facelift.
I believe her though, but I just have the feeling she’s had a facelift aswell…

Comment by Mike — November 23, 2009 at 8:24 am

She was on this season of — of all shows — Nip/Tuck and I thought she looked fine in it (though her eyes looked watery at times) … I have to lean to giving her the benefit of the doubt and blame the car accident.

Comment by Alexis — November 23, 2009 at 10:00 am

I think she was heading down Plastic Surgery Boulevard before the accident. Her face is just too smooth. She’s never been as good-looking as she thinks, but she was always pretty.

Comment by amanda — November 23, 2009 at 10:17 am

I don’t know WHAT changed about her, and whether the changes began as a result of an accident. But, she was difficult to watch on Nip Tuck this season because she looks very plastic. Her lips, especially, looked over inflated and awkward. I don’t think inflating your lips is usually something done as a result of an accident? However, her lips don’t look too plumped in the photo above. In the pic above, her eyes seem to be the issue. I don’t think the massive fake eyelashes are helping her any.

Comment by animalover — November 23, 2009 at 10:52 am

Well, facial structure CAN collapse as a result of an auto accident.

Comment by CK — November 23, 2009 at 11:36 am

She looked like this in Grindhouse.

Comment by Bunnie — November 23, 2009 at 11:56 am

The top photo looks like botox frozen face to me. But I also believe she was hurt in the accident. She did an interview recently where she spoke candidly about the accident. I do not recall the exact phrase she used, but it made me think she was very thankful not to be hurt anymore than she was.

And the botox could be part of her treatment for the accident as well. Botox was used for easing stiff muscles before it became the wrinkle miracle drug, especially in whiplash victims.

Comment by Nuria — November 23, 2009 at 12:48 pm

Give the woman a break. She DID have a serious accident. Some people just don’t look the same after an accident. I know that back in the 50’s there weren’t the advances there are now, but look at Montgomery Clift. He was one of the most handsome men of his era, yet he suffered a car accident and he never looked the same.

Comment by Axelle — November 23, 2009 at 1:45 pm

I think she looks lovely. She definitely was in a bad auto accident but she has recovered nicely. A lovely woman.

Comment by helenwheels74 — November 23, 2009 at 3:28 pm

Looking a bit like Susan Sarandon these days!

Comment by GP — November 23, 2009 at 4:39 pm

Just looks like she overdid it on the Botox (see wonky droopy eye and inability to smile with expression), and has on false lashes that are FAR too much… *shrugs*

Comment by 'Mela — November 23, 2009 at 4:59 pm

I agree. Kicking someone when they are down is far more unattractive.
I don’t believe this woman is guilty of “awful plastic surgery”.
She’s trying to ‘put on a good face’ about her hardship.
Find another target.

Comment by JOHNJOHN — November 23, 2009 at 6:21 pm

Come on people!!! Rose McGowan did have plastic surgery!! Look at the TIGHTNESS AROUND BOTH EYES!!

THIS IS NOT FROM A CAR ACCIDENT!!

Comment by JOHNJOHN — November 23, 2009 at 6:25 pm

And Rose, if you are reading this…..what comes around, goes around. I remember meeting you at a car wash. You seemed very, very stuck up. You thought you were the hottest thing out there and you were not friendly!! Good luck getting movie jobs now looking like that!

Comment by gee whiz — November 23, 2009 at 8:49 pm

I believe her as well – some of the bones of her face were crushed. Horrible. She was so beautiful! And she still is, just looks a lot older.

Comment by Brooke — November 23, 2009 at 8:56 pm

Wow, yeah, she looks totally different, like she aged 20 years overnight… or like she got in a car wreck and had to have reconstructive surgery. Yeah, that sounds about right.

Comment by gwen01 — November 23, 2009 at 9:23 pm

i am not seeing anything that makes it look like she has a collapsed face…she looks great before and after. Not sure what or why she is on here.

Comment by James — November 23, 2009 at 9:36 pm

Though she looks older, she still looks great, this is just a bad picture, because I have seen better pictures and she does not look bad at all. She’s still awesome as hell :) And she’s one of the only celebrities that was so up front about her reason for the new look. Felt really bad after hearing of her accident T_T, she’s a great actress.

Comment by Kelly — November 23, 2009 at 9:37 pm

she has beautiful brown eyes and a beautifully shaped mouth, that is all I see when I look at her pictures, not bad face lift. I really really really hope she will never get lip injections. as for plastic surgery facelift, I don’t see it myself. bridge of her nose looks shaved down though.

Comment by Ava — November 24, 2009 at 1:01 am

I don’t know the details of her accident. I’d never heard of an accident. I did notice that she’s looked very bizarrely older in the past few years. Her face lost it’s natural character, turning middle aged and strained. I thought it was simply bad plastic surgery. Either way, I’m sure it’s not fun for her to see oneself in that light. Unfortunately, that’s the cost of being a star in Hollywood. One is under a microscope. If you don’t want to be, live in Des Moines.

Comment by le — November 24, 2009 at 9:15 am

If she really was in an accident then it is really mean of the author to suggest such a thing…

Comment by kate — November 24, 2009 at 3:08 pm

and your point is?

Comment by kitty — November 24, 2009 at 4:23 pm

I really hope that this is surgery to reconstruct her face due to the accident and not just a story to cover up botched surgery, but im suspicious. she clearly had a nosejob, eye lift, veneers and possibly a facelift. her lips and cheeks also look different. it seems way too excessive. her entire face is different and has lost character. even though they are small changes, it makes her almost unrecognizable.

Comment by Jake — November 24, 2009 at 7:12 pm

She was never in a car accident. What is she smoking? Why doesn’t she just say that she got beat up by her boyfriend? Hmm, another lame excuse for plastic surgery.

Comment by Margaret — November 24, 2009 at 8:15 pm

She is wearing a lot of heavy, harsh-looking makeup with a sort of 1960s Miami socialite feel, and it is aging her more than anything she has done to her face. She’s looking a bit like Judy Garland. I’d like to see her with straight hair and natural-looking makeup, and see how that compares with the earlier shot.

Comment by Bambi — November 25, 2009 at 1:46 am

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like a completely different person in the largest photo on top? If I saw it without a caption, I’d never guess who that was. Maybe a make-up and eyebrow shape thing. . .

Otherwise, in the “now” photo, McGowan still looks like herself– the car accident theory seems perfectly plausible.

Comment by JOHNJOHN — November 25, 2009 at 10:48 am

It amazes me how different and OLD she looks with in a few years!!! OMG

Comment by HM — November 25, 2009 at 6:29 pm

I’ve always been a big fan of Rose but I have to admit, I don’t recall hearing about this car accident when it took place. Even if she is B-C list, you’d think the gossip rags would’ve been all over her “near death” experiance if it really happened(Pretend gossip cover title, nobody actually said that, please don’t sue!). I think she is still pretty, but not in the same way.

P.S. Very intelligent and interesting posts here, this group is so different from others one usually reads:-)

Comment by snickers — November 26, 2009 at 7:11 am

Agreed with the Mark Hamill comparisons.

Comment by Kim — November 26, 2009 at 3:56 pm

Actually, unless out and out media whores, many celebs don’t go out of their way to get attention
David Boreanaz was in a horrible car accident that nearly crippled him. He was on the popular Buffy then Angel Show and yet never made the news for it. He did sue the driver who struck him, but you have to search for it.
He also was swollen from the steroids and pain medication and it took him years to heal.
If its brought up, some are willing to answer, but private life should be their private life. I have great sympathy for Ms. Rose. I hope in time she is able to heal and perhaps more medical attention/surgery will be able to repair her back to what she is happy with.
I think she is still beautiful but from her smile, she looks to be in pain to me. I’ve seen good and bad plastic surgery on this site, and I think Ms. Rose needs little kindness and respect instead of cruelty.

Comment by sasha — November 26, 2009 at 5:36 pm

i think the editors of this site have had a collective brain collapse. all i see is an crappy eye job. she has the type of eyes that are so pretty until they start to deteriorate in the late thirties or early forties. think steven segal.

Comment by Molly — November 29, 2009 at 9:57 am

This is pretty sad. I don’t know why she felt the need to get surgery because she’s naturally so beautiful.

Comment by sasha2 — November 29, 2009 at 5:04 pm

Her face seems frozen, especially the eye area. Maybe too much botox which makes it hard for her to smile. If that’s the case botox wears off and she will look normal.

Comment by Oh please. — November 30, 2009 at 2:24 pm

How would a facelift cause a face to collapse – the surgeon used a sledge hammer? I think she was in a car accident or something. Look – Her nose is wider and her right cheek/eye area appears flatter.

Comment by Lena — November 30, 2009 at 4:09 pm

If she’s happy to be alive, then I’m happy for her. :) She is beautiful and has plenty of charisma, no matter what and where and how. Some girls have “it”…love you Rose!

Comment by Wayne — December 2, 2009 at 11:37 am

I think she’s telling the truth about the accident. Montgomery Clift and Mark Hamill’s faces were seriously changed after their accidents. She hasn’t changed anything else, so why would she lie about this?

Comment by GET A GRIP — December 3, 2009 at 2:09 pm

Yes, she WAS in a car accident. She was wearing glasses at the time, and her glasses were pretty much embedded into her eyes when she was hit. Read it in an interview with her. She’s lucky she looks like this instead of more messed up and scarred. Being permanently scarred from a motor accident myself, I don’t think this post was fair.

Comment by Dy — December 5, 2009 at 8:35 pm

What would cause her eyes to look smaller, the steroids? I feel badly for her. I’m sure this must be difficult, car accident or not. Making fun of her is just low. Get a life and pick on the obvious stupidity in Hollywood and leave this poor girl alone. I can’t understand why people think a rude attitude towards them deserves something horrific happening to them. What a jerk!

Comment by TM — December 6, 2009 at 3:01 pm

Looks like she is in her 50s. I would never have recognized her in a million years. How come the surgeons in Hollywood are this bad?

Comment by Buttercup — December 6, 2009 at 10:00 pm

It is so ironic to me how 9 times out of 10, a facelift actually makes a person look OLDER instead of the intended goal. Rose McGowan is such a case. And it’s really sad because she didn’t need to get any work done. Why mess with perfection?