Playboy Model Bolt Ons

previous post: The Worst Socialite Boob Job -- next post: Catherine Zeta Jones’ new melons

Playboy Model Doris Mar

Playboy Model Doris Mar

Doris Mar was the unlucky beneficiary of some very large implants. She has tiny proportions and should have gotten smaller accessories. But alas, the gigantic breasts did garner her a Playboy cover (artfully airbrushed, of course).

Doris Mar on the cover of Playboy

Doris Mar on the cover of Playboy

1. Kelly Bensimon and her weird breast implants scheduled for Playboy In the wackiest entertainment news this week, Real Housewives of...
  2. But where are Kelly Bensimon’s Playboy photos? The December issue of Playboy that was supposed to...
  3. Playboy Playmate continues on the trout pout train What started out as a bit of lip plumping has...
  4. The Worst Socialite Boob Job Amy Lumet is the clear winner in the ‘Worst Socialite...
  5. Jesus loves breast implants! Omarosa from the reality show ‘The Apprentice’ has decided to...

Comment by le — December 15, 2009 at 5:20 am

I think this is what Victoria Beckham’s boobs look like too.. they don’t even look nice fake, but just ugly fake. Two separate things from the body. But I’m not surprised… she’s a playboy model, not high fashion.

Comment by MG — December 15, 2009 at 6:50 am

This could not be more awful looking. Her chest wall is very bony and the round circles in her chest look extremely fake and not at all attractive. I hate this look even more than the fake fish lips have.

Comment by roy — December 15, 2009 at 7:50 am

this is actually very interesting; makes one want to do her more

Comment by Lola Granola — December 15, 2009 at 8:32 am

Another square pair! What is this, some kind of trend? Ugh!

Comment by Crystal Bones — December 15, 2009 at 8:41 am

Another case of starlets not knowing what they look like. She needs a mirror.
Better to have small breasts than boldly fakes ones.
No one is fooled and just like others have said before me, “it is becoming a trend”.
These trends become so common that those who submit to them don’t even realize how ugly they look.

Comment by bondbabe — December 15, 2009 at 8:54 am

For some reason, they look…painful.

Comment by Suzy0101 — December 15, 2009 at 9:02 am

GAD….she looks absolutely ridiculous! Like she’s carrying two bowling ball halves on her chest. Are these women blind?

Comment by methfreeq — December 15, 2009 at 9:14 am

Hey look at me, I think I am sexy, what a dumb ass.

Comment by Alexis — December 15, 2009 at 9:26 am

People pay actual money too look at this absurd mess? Yikes! To begin with, she needs to start eating something more than air molecules and diet soda.
When I was growing up the less-endowed girls put kleenex in their bras, and would have been mortified if anyone ever found out about it. (Of course, most people figured it out anyway.) But for some strange reason no-one seems to be ashamed of the surgical equivilent. Another generation of this s**t and no-one will even remember what real breasts look like! If you look at old Playboy issues, the women all had real breasts, usually big ones. It wasn’t difficult to find women who naturally fit the ‘profile’ they wanted back then. Why is it suddenly so difficult now? And when did obviously fake plumped up duck lips become sexy? (Although, for once, this model doesn’t have THAT- yet.) Look at the old issues and the women really were naturally beautiful. At most, they may have had nose jobs. Now they’re all made out of silicone.

Comment by Canna Fan — December 15, 2009 at 9:49 am

There is such a HUGE gap in between her breasts … and the skin is so stretched. I’m in pain just looking at those things!

Comment by Nys — December 15, 2009 at 10:51 am

These are so nasty it’s a turn-off….I know some people are into big, fake boobs but these are bad enough to make me gag. Some of the worst I’ve seen on this site. Ugh. She obviously didn’t have enough skin for the implants she wanted- does she not care how it turned out, or is she surrounded by other deluded bad-implant victims telling her how great they look?

Comment by Del — December 15, 2009 at 11:10 am

Victoria Beckham’s implants look “sort of round”, whereas this lady’s implants are rather square.

Comment by CK — December 15, 2009 at 12:39 pm

Please, don’t tell me that guys like that. She looks like a 15-year-old with balloons stuck to her chest.

Comment by Frau Blucher — December 15, 2009 at 1:10 pm

like two bowling balls covered with skin….

Comment by iga — December 15, 2009 at 1:19 pm

she’s got tumors on her chest!!!

Comment by Brandy — December 15, 2009 at 2:11 pm

They don’t even look real when covered up in the cover photo. For crying out loud, Doris, if you’d eat a few cheeseburgers, you mighta gotten those naturally!

Comment by mamallama — December 15, 2009 at 2:15 pm

Holy smokes, you could drive a semi through that “cleavage”! She should sue her surgeon, then get those grapefruits removed and eat about 12,000 calories per day until she gets some natural boobies!

Comment by Kathy — December 15, 2009 at 2:45 pm

Those are by far the most disgusting implants I’ve ever seen. Worse than Victoria Beckham’s. And that’s saying a lot. Nasty!

Comment by jilly neutron — December 15, 2009 at 3:21 pm

Why do these stupid twits keep insisting on placing the implants ON TOP of the muscle wall? They wouldn’t look so fake or have half as many complications if they were installed underneath the muscle. Bunch of sheep…

Comment by Kathleen — December 15, 2009 at 3:56 pm

Victoria Beckham actually had her 34D’s (or DDs, as had been reported) replaced with 34Bs. She looks MUCH better.

Comment by stella — December 15, 2009 at 4:43 pm

It does look painful – you can see the dimples around the breast where the skin is being pulled away from the ribs.

Kind of like the worst stretchmark mega itchy preggo belly you ever saw, but nastier :.p

Comment by 62831 — December 15, 2009 at 5:23 pm

Doris is here, and she brought the balloons!

Comment by Frau Blucher — December 15, 2009 at 6:12 pm

lol…speaking of stuffing with kleenex…. We used to say, “What god has forgotten must be stuffed with cotton.” But I never did it.

At least falsies, kleenex or padded bras didn’t make you look like a freak!!

Comment by roy — December 15, 2009 at 6:24 pm

come on, guys. it’s sexy

Comment by Mike — December 15, 2009 at 7:16 pm

UGH!!! Implants on a starving chick … her implants look like something Josef Mengele would have done in Auschwitz as a joke

Comment by Lola Granola — December 15, 2009 at 8:13 pm

Square outlines of capsular contracture are sexy? Nuh-uh, dude.

Comment by gezana — December 15, 2009 at 9:16 pm

I really hope all the people who are saying they think this is sexy are joking, otherwise there’s simply no hope for society.

Comment by Lynn Mary — December 16, 2009 at 12:45 am

I’ve been watching some 70s films lately and its rather stunning how different the women look, even the busty women aren’t that big compared to the McBoobs of our generation. Plus, there’s just so much more variety in the women’s body types. Today, the fake body shape that has become commonly accepted is really no different than the Victorian obsession with 13 inch waists and bustles to make your butt look big.

Comment by roy — December 16, 2009 at 4:17 am

I’ve googled her. She’s really stunning: tall, beautiful skin, great smile, etc. Maybe her boobs makes her more ‘readily fuckable’, but that’s just the way she makes money: how many of you guys dare honestly say you don’t want to grab them?

Comment by Bunnie — December 16, 2009 at 6:50 am

I do not like em.

However, something about fake boobs like hers screams to guys ‘I’m easy.. do me’ at least that is what I have been told by some guys, when i asked them about their fascination. Real ones or fake ones, if they are flaunted in an obvious fashion – guys dont care, they just want to objectify them in their fantasies. And that is what some women aspire to.

Comment by Lola Granola — December 16, 2009 at 11:11 am

Well, I’m a woman…and I like guys. Particularly natural ones. So I can honestly say no, I don’t want to grab them. (Except maybe to yank those suckers out and fling ‘em at the nearest trash can.)

Comment by Kelley — December 16, 2009 at 2:59 pm

They look bloody painful !!

Comment by 'Mela — December 16, 2009 at 6:51 pm

I can’t wait till the time when breast implants are looked at as gauche,
and natural champagne glass beauties will once again be in vogue…

THIS is not attractive at all…

Comment by le — December 16, 2009 at 10:02 pm

roy, do you like women with ugly fake boobs? Is it hard to believe that there are many men out there who find them disgusting? Why do you think there are so many stories of guys who try to discourage their girlfriends or wives from having plastic surgery? There are guys out there who like natural looking women…nothing wrong with that. Our perception of beauty is so twisted now..ugly fake boobs, trout pout, expressionless botoxed face, it’s creepy.

Comment by Dy — December 16, 2009 at 10:52 pm

I was not alive during the Marilyn Monroe era, but I still miss it!

Wow. I stand corrected – THIS is the worst boob job I’ve ever seen. Ok, maybe it’s a tie between this chick and the Housewives lady who was on here recently.

GAH! My eyes!

Comment by Dy — December 16, 2009 at 10:56 pm

And now that I’ve been able to look past the horrible masses of saline or whatever they put in those things nowadays, I’m noticing her neck! Oh my goodness! This is not just a case of bad plastic surgery, this girl needs some nourishment! Since when is the starved refugee look popular?? My gosh, you can see every single bone of her ribcage, and her neck is so hollowed out, she literally looks like a skeleton with boobs and a face! Someone help this girl, don’t enable it!! People in Hollywood are NUTS!

Comment by Kathleen — December 17, 2009 at 7:39 am

There are a lot of people out there with decent boob jobs. People you would never suspect of having them b/c they went for a more natural look…Blake Lively, Alyssa Milano, etc. I do think this look is gauche, but I also think a natural looking job to just add some proportion or fill out your figure is not a bad thing.

Comment by BikerK — December 17, 2009 at 10:13 am

Good Grief! Do these people have no mirrors in their homes?

Comment by Blackie — December 17, 2009 at 11:29 am

Er, “eating a few cheeseburgers” will not give you bigger boobs! It will give you bigger EVERYTHING, and IMHO, boobs are the LAST thing to gain poundage! :)

Comment by ghoulsnightout — December 17, 2009 at 3:41 pm

they look like two gigantic pimples about to burst off her chest.

Comment by Sarah — December 17, 2009 at 3:54 pm

As long as the lean muscular look is in, you will not find naturally large boobs. Boobs are made of body fat, which is why the “fat” women of the past had nice large boobs (Marilyn Monroe was a size 16; the average model in Playboy is a size 1). If men want a rail-thin woman with big boobs, implants are the only way they’re going to have them.

Comment by mr.ed — December 17, 2009 at 4:39 pm

Sarah,
The current size 1 is the old size 3-5 petite. There are a few women with little fat except for their breasts. Pick your parents, My wife did. But by and large, you’re dead right that skinny is basically all over.

Comment by Alexis — December 17, 2009 at 7:59 pm

I’m a size 2 with D boobs, naturally. If I gain weight, they get even bigger. There are some of us out there who look that way. Apparently, not enough for Playboy and Hollywood.

Comment by BobbyC — December 18, 2009 at 3:29 am

I find this massively sad. Children growing up now are starting to see rake thin bodies with fake tits as the norm. Which means that in the next few generations, even those born with natural beauty, will feel compelled to go through with unnecessary medical procedures to conform. There is NOTHING wrong with eating, NOTHING wrong with looking different, and NOTHING wrong with aging. Ahhhhh I despair!!!