Octomom gets tummy tuck and breast implants

previous post: Heidi Montag gets 10 plastic surgeries in one day -- next post: Mariah Carey’s Golden Globes

Nadya Suleman continues her quest for fame by getting a tummy tuck and breast implants. There are photos of her posing at the beach showing off her new look. It must be nice to have your fantasy paid for by your fellow tax payers! I’ll post the photos as soon as I can find them.

No related posts.

Comment by jane — January 17, 2010 at 7:32 am

Maybe it’s just me, but if I had 14 kids to take care of I think I’d have other priorities. In all the pictures I’ve seen of her with thoes babies she never once has held one of them lovingly. She always holds them like they’re a sack of flour. I can’t imagine how messed up all her kids are going to be.

Comment by Kelly — January 17, 2010 at 8:27 am

I’ve seen these pictures. They’re on a website. http://www.thedirty.com . There was some sort of big uproar about them being posted though..Oh, those aren’t your pictures, etc. etc. Which is silly, but anyway. I seen them, simply because I wanted to see how lifeless her eyes were, and I never saw a tummy tuck scar. You could tell tho by looking at her navel that she had one. I don’t know…maybe they will get posted. They’re bad pictures. If I had 14 kids to take care of on my own, I think I’d not be at a photoshoot but instead uhm, ya’ know, taking care of my kids.

Comment by Madeline — January 17, 2010 at 1:25 pm

I saw the pics at starsareblind. I don’t think she had implants. The bikini top is a halter style with seriously big, thick straps for hoisting those milk jugs. Her big bewbies look the same as ever, I really think. I agree that her navel is curiously vertical. The bikini bottom is very low cut, but any scar could have been photoshopped away. Still, she has a 24 Hour Fitness membership that was yanked because she was behind on dues, then someone else stepped forward and paid for another year on her behalf. She’s been seen there workin’ it a lot (usually late at night while someone watches the kids sleep), and her weight loss over the past year has been gradual, so I don’t think all the improvement can be said to be the result of the knife. The results are really too good to be solely from surgery.

Comment by Canna Fan — January 17, 2010 at 1:25 pm

I saw Octomom’s bikini pictures. She looks ok, and yes, she’s definitely had a tummy tuck and breast implants. Her face is scary: really long, with weird fish lips and drawn on eyebrows. She has nannies to take care of her kids, because her number one priority is fame whoring.

Comment by 62831 — January 17, 2010 at 3:42 pm

So if I have 14 children under the age of 7 that I can’t possibly take care of, can I get a free tummy tuck, breast implants and be a shameless fame whore too?

Comment by Frau Blucher — January 17, 2010 at 5:57 pm

and how many photos have we seen of her with her kids???
nice to see her priorities are in order. Stupid ho-bag.

Comment by Ashley — January 17, 2010 at 6:25 pm

Wow. I just saw the pictures. I don’t even have one kid to take care of, and yet I still don’t have time to do a bikini modeling photoshoot.

Comment by Tamiko — January 17, 2010 at 6:57 pm

I sure wish I could get a tummy tuck done as well as fame for popping out some kids!!!

Comment by Stephanie — January 17, 2010 at 8:14 pm

Pics are here http://thedirty.com/2010/01/13/246067/ Without getting into the parenting side of this, I think she looks great, although I’m sure there was a ton of photoshop.

Comment by Lola Granola — January 17, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Yep, she’s got brand-new boobies, all right. They’re much too high and round to be the product of pregnancy and an industrial strength bikini top, and they’re way out of proportion to the rest of her. I could practically see the profile lines on the upper edges. And her navel looks like a coin slot, and in a couple of the pictures I swore I could see little red seam lines down her groins (isn’t that where they take the tuck?) No workout can give you that. Her duck lips, though, were still the worst part of all–coupled with her habitual stupid expression, they made her look truly sad.

Comment by Q — January 17, 2010 at 11:57 pm

In the second picture her stomach looks very weird.. almost like Tara Reid’s botched liposuction.. I honestly didn’t look at her boobs, I was just that entranced by how weird her torso looked. My belly may be a bit flabby since giving birth four months ago, but I’d rather have it than that tummy tucked, probably stretch marked to hell belly that Octomom has!

Comment by Fred — January 18, 2010 at 1:54 am

Her belly button looks different from one picture to another… I guess it is more photoshop disaster than awful plastic surgery (I’m talking about her stomach, the rest – gosh, that face… – is pure awful plastic surgery)…

Comment by Suzy0101 — January 18, 2010 at 9:36 am

There’s just something about her that looks…flabby and corrupt….like it’s spoilt, or something. Likes she’s some sort of succubus…brrrrrrr!!!

Comment by Marieke — January 18, 2010 at 4:05 pm

I saw her photos on http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978001521&grpId=3659174697259616&nav=Groupspace
Looks ok, but seems weird to have these photos taken! What’s her issue?

Comment by amanda — January 18, 2010 at 9:38 pm

thesuperficial.com also has pics

Comment by le — January 19, 2010 at 7:15 am

pathetic angelina jolie wanna be…

Comment by suzanne — January 19, 2010 at 8:13 am

This woman embodies all that is wrong in the world. I absolutely hate her very existence.
Of course she has had tons of surgeries, all at the expense of the state of California. The boobs and the stomach are just the latest.
The Dirty pics are gone, go to Marieke’s link, they are still on that site.

Comment by Oh please. — January 19, 2010 at 8:27 am

the woman is a walking argument FOR forced sterlization.

Comment by Boo — January 19, 2010 at 2:43 pm

Wow, that’s what loads of taxpayer and TV money pays for. Great body, Nadya, shame about the face. Terrible trout pout. And what a delightful example to set to her herd of children. Shame on the docs who allowed this person to procreate!

Comment by sara — January 19, 2010 at 3:02 pm

the tummy tuck is fairly obvious. her navel looks very stretched and her stretch marks are no where to be seen(which are clearly visible in the disgusting tummy shot of her right before she popped those kids out)