Kat Von D’s shrinking nose

previous post: Heidi Montag’s Post Plastic Surgery Photos -- next post: Cheryl Cole’s new lips

Kat Von D and her smaller nose

Kat Von D and her smaller nose

Reality star Kat Von D paraded what remained of her nose the other night in Hollywood.

I don’t think any young celebrity has hacked away at their face faster than Kat Von D.

1. A Monet Ruined Monet Mazur is one of those Hollywood starlets who has...
  2. Tiger Wood’s other woman has trout pout Party girl, heiress, night club hostess, professional celebrity dated Rachel...
  3. Kat VonD looks like Cher – its not a good thing Kat Von D is supposedly rather young, but since emerging...
  4. Will she whittle her nose away to nothing? Will Barbara Eden wittle her nose away to nothing in...
  5. Michael Jackson’s Missing Nose Found! Michael Jackson’s missing nose has been found on the face...

Comment by Josh — January 21, 2010 at 12:03 am

She’s just all around homely with that freakish mug anyways.

Comment by Mayo — January 21, 2010 at 3:21 am

When the width of the nose is smaller than the width between the eyes, thats when people start looking like aliens…and I don’t really understand why people think it’s such a beautiful thing to have no nose…I think I have a “that-looks-like-shit” day..because I find that Kat von D looks like shit with that Alien nose of hers…goosh..

Comment by MG — January 21, 2010 at 6:34 am

She was beautiful before surgery, average looking now.

Comment by -_- — January 21, 2010 at 7:09 am

Awwww issa wabbit. I can just see that little noseywosey move like rabbit’s.

She used to look normal and sexy, and now she looks like a redneck kid who’s parents and grandparents are cousins.

Comment by Sono — January 21, 2010 at 7:12 am

I’m reminded of a Bruce Campbell quote: “Honey, you got real ugly”

She looked so much better before she had all of that plastic surgery. Why do women do this to themselves? Now her face looks all dissproportionate in terms of how her eyes, nose and mouth line up. I mean really…her eyebrows just look comical at this point. It’s like a barbie doll came off the assembly line only it wasn’t lined up right when they applied all the paint & additional plastic for the facial features.

Comment by Kathleen — January 21, 2010 at 7:19 am

She was so much more unique looking — and more beautiful — pre-surgery. Now she looks like Bruce Jenner.

Comment by Oh please. — January 21, 2010 at 7:42 am

She was beautiful before the surgery and now looks like a typical LA robochick. Sad.

Comment by Xenia — January 21, 2010 at 8:21 am

Why do people want pinched, stingy, upside-down noses where the tip is smaller than the bridge? It’s an easy way to look more like a rodent. Guilty: Kat von D, Eliza Dushku, Jessica Simpson.

Comment by mamamiasweetpeaches — January 21, 2010 at 9:08 am

Wow…that is VERY unnatural looking. How does she BREATHE out of that thing????

Comment by Rose — January 21, 2010 at 10:43 am

DDon’t know who the hell she is and don’t care to either.

Comment by Blackie — January 21, 2010 at 11:33 am

TI have no clue who she is, either. Yes, nose is a little twig affixed to the center of her face, very odd. But what gets me are the tats. Yes, everyone & their mother has tats nowadays, but what’s w/ the stuff on her face? If she’s going for the “age spots” look, she’ll be there soon enough! :)

Comment by Kathleen — January 21, 2010 at 11:45 am

Blackie, she’s a tattoo artist…featured on LA Ink. So, I guess it’s part of her job to be a walking billboard.

Comment by Stephanie — January 21, 2010 at 12:42 pm

She looks like a Zwinkie, with the big eyes and little nose. People are trying to look like real-life cartoons.

Comment by leo — January 21, 2010 at 2:12 pm

One of the unfortunate results of a rhinoplasty that results in a too-small nose is that the person can end up looking too simian – too much space between the upper lip and the bottom of the nose. That’s what’s happened to her, and that will only end up looking worse as she ages and that area expands. I don’t even wanna talk about those eyebrows…

Comment by Q — January 21, 2010 at 2:18 pm

Those lips are going to be next, I can just feel it. A shame, because those are some pretty lips.

Comment by Dy — January 21, 2010 at 5:32 pm

See, this just ticks me off. She was GORGEOUS! Now she just looks off. :/ Stupid stupid stupid. GOSH!

Comment by Blackie — January 21, 2010 at 6:54 pm

Thanks, Kathleen. I’m so out of the loop sometimes!

Comment by chrissy — January 21, 2010 at 9:10 pm

calling her a ‘celebrity’ is a bit of a stretch ;)

Comment by Jake — January 21, 2010 at 11:31 pm

I could care less about the nose. What bothers me most about her is the self mutilation. Why mark yourself with ink and needle? If she wants to be branded like a cow then so be it.

Comment by Darian Zam — January 22, 2010 at 1:24 am

The nose is now too small for the face.

Comment by Brooke — January 22, 2010 at 4:58 am

Ewww… I wonder if Nikki Sixx dumped her or something and she’s not taking it very well.

Comment by Alexis — January 22, 2010 at 10:03 am

As soon as she injects her way to ‘Duraflame’ lips, her transformation into a Bratz doll will be complete.

Comment by animalover — January 22, 2010 at 10:34 am

I think she was strikingly beautiful but the new nose makes her look odd.

Comment by Frau Blucher — January 22, 2010 at 1:16 pm

did she use an Anime character as her model?

Comment by ghoulsnightout — January 22, 2010 at 2:19 pm

seems like she is wearing a wig… not enough to distract me from the bad nose job though. yuck.

Comment by Maddie — January 22, 2010 at 6:23 pm

She looks like she trying to change into a rat

Comment by -_- — January 23, 2010 at 5:06 am

A thought came to my mind reading your comments: Everyone’s always assumed robots will reach the Uncanny Valley at some point, but who would have thought it’s actually humans would fall into it first?

Comment by Bunnie — January 23, 2010 at 8:14 am

I have never been a fond of her, shes very loud and abrasive; but I always thought she was very striking looking. She had a presence about her. Her natural nose was a bit large. However, it worked for her. Now she looks like she is struggling to breathe. I hate that she did this. I never cared for her; but I appreciated her looks. A striking brunette inthe midst of a sea of fake blonds. Now she isnt striking anymore, and it is a shame.

Comment by Tamiko — January 23, 2010 at 10:17 pm

Ouch, like someone said -she looks like a rodent now. And her eyebrows…very weird, reminds me of Divine, which is not a compliment! This isn’t going to age well at all…

Comment by Janine — January 23, 2010 at 11:05 pm

That nose is too short and too thin for that face. When she grows up, she’s gonna regret it, and probably the tats as well.

Comment by Nuria — January 24, 2010 at 4:12 pm

I don’t get it. She was beautiful before. Now she just looks freakish.

Comment by Frau Blucher — January 24, 2010 at 5:12 pm

I always thought she was kind of cheezy but even with the tats, attractive in an interesting way…now she looks horrible and as ruined her face.

Comment by Ava — January 25, 2010 at 11:33 pm

Where is a before picture?

Comment by Ben — January 26, 2010 at 12:20 am

Jake, you’re a small minded retard. Really? Going to stand by the “tattoos and ’self mutilation’ it bad” crap? Grow up, soccer moms are getting tattoos now.

Comment by Kathleen — January 26, 2010 at 7:49 am

Wow Brooke…you were right. Just read last night that she and Nikki Sixx did indeed break up.

Comment by animalover — January 26, 2010 at 10:35 am

I always thought Kat and Dave Navarro looked like male and female versions of each other.

Comment by January — January 26, 2010 at 3:59 pm

Ugly thing – couldn’t she afford a better wig? Looks like something she threw on her head from a Halloween costume shop.

Comment by Joan — January 27, 2010 at 8:20 am

She looks like Rumer Willis.