Nicole Kidman – new lips and new teeth

previous post: Cheryl Cole’s new lips -- next post: Lynne Curtin – new face, new implants

I am pretty sure Nicole Kidman has lip implants (as I mentioned before). I also believe she has veneers and had her gum line reduced. It is completely strange the way she has had almost all her natural facial features operated on and replaced (nose, eyes, brow, teeth, lips, etc).

1. Does Nicole Kidman have an upper lip implant? Does Nicole Kidman have an upper lip implant? Scarily, it...
  2. Honestly, does she think these bolted on fruits pass as real? Honestly, does she think these bolted on fruits pass as...
  3. Jessica Biel – Gone Hollyweird Jessica Biel has been quoted as saying about Hollywood,”Your face...
  4. Guess the chiclet teeth! Guess the chiclet teeth! Thanks FinalPixx.com! If you guessed Ali...
  5. Real Housewife Lauri Waring – A ‘Before’ picture discovered! Lauri Waring is a former cast member of the...

Comment by mr.ed — January 29, 2010 at 6:42 am

There are quite a few years between the photos. It appears that she’s lost her baby fat. It also appears that she’s had her chin done along with the other procedures. She’s in a competitive business based on a youthful look, and is trying to appear as young as possible. It’s a business expense.

Comment by Pam — January 29, 2010 at 7:19 am

Isn’t it funny they change the looks that got them into show business in the first place?

Comment by gwen01 — January 29, 2010 at 7:52 am

all i can say is that she cold pull her eyebrows up to her hairline and she would still be far better looking than Katie Holmes. Nicole has to be a touch acti to follow and I just heard little suri is now 4 years old which means Katie has only 6 more years before divorce.

Comment by Q — January 29, 2010 at 9:09 am

Every time I look at Nicole Kidman’s upper lip I cringe, because it’s just so pulled and stretched out that you see the gum line.. lips shouldn’t be so taut that you see the gum line like that. It’s like the lip is trying to curl upward and it’s being held down by the sheer weight of the implants

Comment by jelodi — January 29, 2010 at 10:07 am

Yeah her lips look a little wonky, but I’m just glad she’s gone back to red. The blonde hair was terribly aging on her, and she just looks better and more natural as a ginger.

Comment by Lea — January 29, 2010 at 1:43 pm

Unfortunately her lips have lost their natural cupid’s bow and now just look weird…and her forehead just looks terrible. That being said I do give her kudos for keeping her skin healthy and sun-free.
And as a side note, Nicole is actually a blond. I definitely think the red hair looks better, though.

Comment by Alexis — January 29, 2010 at 7:11 pm

She’s naturally a strawberry blonde. Natural redheads (or strawberries) never look good as blondes. ( I would argue that only blondes look good as blondes, but that’s a whole ‘nother issue!) Anyway, about the lips, they look awful. it almost looks as if her top lip is upside down, with the cupid’s bow on the bottom. The only facial surgery I thought she actually needed was whatever they did to get rid of that gummy smile. Otherwise, nothing, not even botox, has been what I would call an improvement.

Comment by Mike — January 30, 2010 at 7:32 am

Her teeth look fine and I don’t have a problem too much with the lower lip, but the upper lip is a mess. It sort of looks like it was shaped from Play-Doh. Cupid has lost her bow.

Comment by Frida — January 30, 2010 at 5:03 pm

She looks like a rodent.

Comment by Julian — January 31, 2010 at 5:17 am

Unfortunately she has been messing too much with plastic procedures………

Comment by MG — January 31, 2010 at 8:46 am

She doesn’t look too bad in these pictures. I never thought she was beautiful, but that she had her own distinctive look that was pleasing. I think all her surgeries were failed attempts to be perfect. Having individuality in ones appearance can be a good thing.

Comment by Bunnie — January 31, 2010 at 11:28 am

The fat upper lip just accentuates the all too visible gumline around her caps.

Comment by Iris — January 31, 2010 at 12:25 pm

Pam, you made a very good point.

Comment by Mikae — January 31, 2010 at 2:12 pm

I actually don’t think she looks too bad. As long as she doesn’t increase the lips anymore and doesn’t do too much botox she could age gracefully. She has beautiful skin and eyes, and the red hair looks wonderful on her. I hope she doesn’t do anything else because she still is beautiful.

Comment by Javah — January 31, 2010 at 4:24 pm

As for the gum line, she might have receeding gums. In general, people with thin lips don’t have a good result when they make them bigger. She looks like someone hit her in the lip and it’s unevenly swollen. I don’t get it how a woman who has classic beauty- the kind that most women would kill to have, would mess with herself like this.

Comment by Canna Fan — February 1, 2010 at 12:29 am

Her lips make me queasy … gross.

Comment by le — February 1, 2010 at 8:39 am

Her lips look painful to look at.. she’s a very beautiful woman after plastic surgery though, better looking than when she has her curly hair and original nose. I hope she stops at overbotoxing herself because she looks fine now, except for the lips.

Comment by Pam — February 1, 2010 at 9:21 am

Nicole is a natural redhead, and going back to that color is certainly an improvement.
She still has lovely bone structure but its sad that everything is pulled so tight and botoxed and everything – her face never moves! When she was pregnant with little Sunday Rose, she gained a bit of weight and stopped all the procedures for a bit – and looked AMAZING!!!! Too bad she went right back to the knife/needle.

Comment by Mimi — February 1, 2010 at 1:27 pm

It’s such a shame because she was lovely to begin with! She didn’t need to change a thing.

Comment by Kelly — February 1, 2010 at 9:00 pm

yes I agree as she has horse teeth now.

Comment by Darian Zam — February 2, 2010 at 12:02 am

Although she’s had a bit done here and there…I don’t believe it’s as much as people think, or that you claim here. She wears INCREDIBLY thick makeup, and that makes a difference.

Comment by jp — February 2, 2010 at 1:48 pm

She was so pretty to begin with, now she is pretty but just like everyone in Hollywood – a dime a dozen.

Comment by Jupiter — February 3, 2010 at 3:28 am

Her lips are truly shocking.

Comment by Jupiter — February 3, 2010 at 3:30 am